Redline Cars can supply and fit practically any piece of equipment available on the market for your Land Rover or 4x4 vehicle. It is therefore important to decide what you will use the vehicle for and if it is for offroad use, we can help you choose the right equipment.
It may be that you are planning a tough, long haul expedition covering many thousands of miles over several months or you may be planning to take your 4x4 out on Sundays to 'play' in the campo or the Moroccan desert. There are of course different types of equipment for these different purposes.
We have had many years of experience and the time to try out products from most of the major suppliers to the off-road market. You can buy these products from us and fit them yourself or you can have us fit them for you.
Our stock of off-road parts includes most of the popular upgrades such as:
- strengthened or raised springs
- gas primed and heavy duty shock absorbers
- polyeurathane replacement bushes
- snorkels and performance air filters
- wading kits (for water up to snorkel depth)
- roof racks and rooftents
- rock sliders and underbody protection
- winch bumper and winch
- all terrain or mud terrain tyres
- heavy duty braking systems and replacement pads
- high capacity fuel tanks
- alloy and steel rims
We can order any other parts you need from our trade suppliers so if you don't see it in the list, give us a call and let us know. We can give you an immediate quote.